Welcome to the Texas Revolution
Living History and ReŽnactment Participant Details Page
Changes last made on: August 1, 2001
Events for 2001 - 2002
October 6-7, 2001 - Participant Information for "Come and Take It" Days, in Gonzales, Texas.
Provided by the Crossroads of Texas Living History Association (COTLA)
Cotlha.com Web is still being spun, may not be online before this event
- Come in Friday afternoon / evening - You can camp overnight and renew and/or make new friends
- Saturday morning -
- 10:00 Parade (Texans and Mexicans) be at the camp before 9 a.m.
- 12:00 Village opens for visitors(Living history demonstrations, if you have a craft or ?? to demonstrate please do so)
- 3:00 Skirmish Demonstration
- 5:00 Village closes
- 6:00 Meal provided by Village (Sandra's famous Chicken and Dumplings) If you have had Sandra's C & D you'll be back for more.
- You may stay over Saturday night
- Sunday morning - Leave (Please have cars out by 9:00 or so because they have ceremonies. If not, please wait until the ceremonies are over)
CONTACTS: Steve Trowbridge, 307 Taos, Victoria, TX 77904 or Dave Vickers, P. O. Box 942, Sinton, TX 78387
ReŽnactors if you wish to receive The Express Rider; COTLHA's schedules (Spring & Fall) for the re-enactors:Email Daniel J. Casbeer
October 27-28, 2001 - Participant Information for Austin Town Festival, outside of Angleton, Texas.
Provided by the Brazoria County Historical Museum (BCHM)
TLA Homepage TLA Membership General Rules and Reg.s
E-mail Information To: email@example.com